PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Qantas:The Trashing Of A Brand
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2008, 13:16
cjam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Sunfish...I don't know much about the A380 or how it's going to be crewed but I do find your 'four football teams' scenario a little bit fantastic . I hope I'm right for the sake of the travelling pax that aren't involved in ball sports. I just feel that Qantas isn't quite dead in the water yet. There are a heck of a lot of good people (the majority) who work for Qantas and they will still have their strong work ethic long after GD has retired to the beach and is wondering why nobody returns his phone calls. As long as the employees aren't in for another round of the same as far as management goes , then I think they will box their way out of it. If they do get more of the same then it will be a different story.
If a new boss stepped up and showed that the staff are a valued and important and vital part of the company it would be so refreshing and such a relief that morale and therefore customer service and OTP etc would improve out of sight. That is what I think. Really I just wanted to refute argus.moon's statement that the damage done is beyond repair.
Cheers.