PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2008, 06:35
skydoll.6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new suit!

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes! Best of luck to all of you as well!

For those of you in Canada, I was looking EVERYWHERE for the perfect business skirt suit and trust me I searched everywhere including Zara, Banana Republic, Mexx, H&M and nothing fit me properly or wasn't what I was looking for...I am smaller than average but not stick thin or petite as I am 5'6" but I do only weigh 110 pounds so my frame is small. I found the perfect suit at TRISTAN...as in Tristan & America. Its absolutely gorgeous, 3/4 length sleeves on the jacket, the skirt is a fitted pencil skirt which ends right below my knees and its a greyish beige sand colour with very fine close together pinstripes which can only really be seen upclose.

I just wanted to give this suggestion of going to Tristan for anybody that was in my position who couldnt find the right suit. Its a bit pricey but definitely worth the money (besides I got mine on sale, paid 170 including taxes). It is a very worthy investment as you will probably wear it again and again being an emirates flight attendant Im sure you will attend many out of work functions where you must look smart.

By the way: My final interview is in 2 days...though I am sooo excited, my heart feels like its going to jump out of my body, Im that nervous!!
I still have yet to buy shoes. So, DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THEY SUPPLY SHOES AS PART OF THE UNIFORM?? OR DO WE HAVE THE OPTION TO WEAR OUR OWN? (spec of course)

Last edited by skydoll.6; 23rd Jun 2008 at 09:54.