PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Israeli Air Force practices for Iranian strike
Old 22nd Jun 2008, 21:23
glad rag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You appear confused and require your medication Sir!

So how does this:-

"the fingers point one way for a reason, the "I" country, as you put it, is, rightfully, running short of friends.

After the US Presidential elections it might well find itself further isolated and a short step, from a pariah state, something no right thinking person would wish.

So what are they to do?

Is it time for social upheaval within Israel to isolate their own religious fanatics and finally put to rest the paranoia of the past and to forge a path of peace with firstly the palestinians as they have done with others already???"

Relate to your reply of :-

"Far from it for me to be a cheerleader for Israel. I'm not enamored of everything they've done/do, however, staying alive does seem to be a legitimate goal for me to support.

So, let me get this plain from you. You have no problem with Iran acquiring nuclear weapons?

If so, would you be comfortable with Iran using those weapons on Israel?

Is it your position that Israel 'asked for it?' None of its neighbors have a small part to play in the drama?

Again, a country which very recently shamed the Royal Navy and Britain, and you have no words of condemnation for them?"

Interesting? No you are not.