PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS - 4
Thread: LEEDS - 4
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2008, 08:28
Jet22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anybody have a clue how they will resolve this issue?
Not an airline expert in no means what so ever but hey i will have ago.

If they have a Spare 320 anyway in the country postion that into LBA to operate the LCA flight so that flight isnt effected what so ever. That 320 can operate the rest of the weeks schedules until it is poistioned when ever the position the A/C to what ever base etc.

The LPA flight you could either Damp Lease a A/C from another airline to operate the flight (LS or Titan Airways). The TCK cabin crew can be used but either they will have to call in 757 Flight Deck Crew who are on call or use LS'S or Titan's. There is my 2 Pennys worth.

Last Year sometime in Septemeber BD had this problem a delayed flight caused mayhem for the rest of the summer schedule!!

EDIT: LPA flight departed at 0858 this morning. Dont know what a/c etc. Looks like it wont be arriving until around 1900 this evening. Dont know how the outbound passangers took it but at least they land and can unpack etc and bask in the sun for all be it 4 hours. Inbound would of been mayhem and i wouldnt want to be neither the Cabin Crew, Flight Deck Crew(although you are hidden away).

AGP flight looks delayed they are still checking that one in so i reckon that they are waiting for the Spare TCK A/C to come in from where ever.

LCA looks fine and is expected to depart on time