PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet 2 - The Phoenix?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2008, 00:14
BestonBoard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silverjet was unlike anything else...

Noneatall...

I had every faith in Silverjet, and will hold my hand on my heart to this day and say that it was an amazing company, an amazing product, and had the most fantastic people working for her...

The experience I gained, the lessons I learned, and the lifestyle I led are now gone...

In a different thread, you accused me of being brainwashed... I believe the word 'cult' was mentioned... A cult is a social organisation with beliefs and values that are different to the mainstream, and compared to normal social values are perceived as extraordinary... and extreme.

If you speak to a member of Silverjet that truly believed in what we were able to achieve, they would have battled... tooth and nail to ensure her survival, but unfortunately matters were completely out of our control.

My concern is now for my colleagues and the silver family that were the face and image of the airline. Having researched some history into what our entitlements could be, if we receive anything, it will be very little... if anything at all.

Of course, as an individual I have to think of myself too. I know there are so many in the same situation, but losing my home, a great deal of friends, and a way of life I had become accustomed to, I would like to know what support the cabin crew have.

To ask questions and draw from the experience of those who have suffered through similar situations is not disrespecting the Silverjet brand and concept... I merely wish to fight for what is rightfully ours, and to ensure that all the exceptional Silverjet crew can fly with their own wings again... with confidence, and with pride.

Last edited by BestonBoard; 22nd Jun 2008 at 02:36.