PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kunpeng Airlines ERJ-190
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2008, 21:27
Starcheck182

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I applied for the E190 Captain position. Don't know about the CRJ postions. And I'm assuming he called me for the E190 position since I have zero CRJ experience. I was walking out to dinner when he called me, and I wanted to have more time to talk to him. He said he'd call Mon, so I'll post my results if he calls again.

One of the first things I noticed was the pay was the same for CRJ and E190, which I thought the 190 would pay more b/c it holds more...Also, I read on another forum about the work visa issues in China taking months-where you can't fly and numerous other contract violations-but that was only 1 post on 1 board-info is difficult to come by-but I'll keep trying....

I was very surprised to hear something that fast, even if it is China. They officially advertise "300 PIC on E190", which I don't have-only a PIC type rating on it. However, I have a couple thousand E145 PIC, so... I don't know...I'll see what is offered, do more research and take it from there.

I still have a job till at least october and I just started sending apps, so I'm not quite ready to jump to China tomorrow.....

No matter what happens, I'll post my results of the upcoming conversation and ANYONE who knows something, please post!!