PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Those considering Emirates
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2008, 13:12
cerbus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Axtec I see you have already joined the Arab mentality; if you don't like it leave. I guess that is real easy for you to say after all how long have you been in the sand box? Do you understand how much pilots invested in cominng to Emirates not only in time, career and money and now you and many others just want us to leave? If everyone that hated Ek left there would not be that many pilots left to fly their airplanes but Kool Aid drinkers like yourself would gladly put up with the treatement. We are trying in the only way possible at EK to make it better. After all I tried to get the union to make it better but I couldn't find the office. I tried to get the GCAA to get Emirates to stop doing their questionable activities but they were always out to lunch or at parties with AAR, TC and ED.
The views expressed here might be negative but they are the truth. The truth hurts when it comes out especially when the higher ups try so hard to suppress it. When you try and suppress the truth it ends up only hurting you in the end so why bother and fight it.