PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2008, 13:11
Mark_86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the response guys,I appreciate it.

(Mick.B) - I have contemplated putting something in writing however, I didn't want to stir the pot and make things harder for myself.Nevertheless, if I haven't heard anything in the next few weeks I think it will be within my best interests to do so (it will be polite though).

(Arm out the window) - You will be pleased to know that over the past two and a half years i have kept every e-mail i have recieved from DFR,together with all responses i have had from current RAAF Pilots.
The only problem which lies here is that every time I ring to speak to my Recruiter they have moved on and I have someone new to deal with.

(Green on,Go!) - Thanks for the support.

One thing that I failed to mention in my first post was that one of the RAAF pilots I have been talking to is a FCI from Williamtown.He has over 4000 hours flying F/A-18's and I was lucky enough to go for a flight with him.
I may get in contact with him again and see what he thinks.

This is just so frustrating,I know that Pilots Course will more than likely be the most challenging 18 months of my life.But, I am prepared to put in the hard yards and do as much as I possibly can to graduate.

I JUST WISH I WAS GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY!!!