PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - too old
Thread: too old
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2008, 09:25
seang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheers everyone
I woke up this morning a day older, but much more heartened having read all your posts. I really really wish I had done something about my dream years ago, but I didn't have the cash, and there's nothing I can do to change that now (could try lying about my age, using cream etc etc). The decision to switch careers has already been made, but it has not been made lightly. I have thought it through and through and talked it over and over with my family who understand they might have to live on beans OR toast for a while. I am fully aware of the pitfalls and, through reading Rotorheads posts many many times, I am under no illusion of the task facing me. I am determined to see it through but if offshore firms think they're not going to get a good return on any money they spend training me, then there's little I can do about that. I'll just have to revise my plans a bit. Thanks again for your encouragement. I'm off down to the local cafe now, they've got a special OAP breakfast - the works with a free cuppa. Now, where's me glasses....damn, lost em again
Cheers and best wishes to you alll
Sean