PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Almost Mid-Air Collision
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2008, 21:24
Runway101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Youtube video shows the ZDF Arena TV show, which was recorded during the Austria/Germany match, at the same time as the helicopters above created all the buzz that was reported in the local media.

Together with the map it should give a better overview of where the reported close-call mid-air collision took place.

I am not related to any of the parties involved, nor am I writing for anybody. I have picked up this story on the local portal and noticed that it was not covered in any other way and started typing.

Since I am staying nearby, and I can see the TV helicopters almost every day, I thought the information is interesting to be translated.

Anything wrong with that? Also, what was wrong with the subject of my thread so that you had the urge to edit?

I apologize if I offended anybody with my post, I definitely had no intention to do so. I was hoping that maybe the pilots flying the TV or police helicopters could clear up the issue, but this is very unlikely I guess if they are being investigated by the authorities.