PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot wins £30m - What would you buy?
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2000, 19:38
Flypuppy

fish

First thing I would buy is a nice big house somewhere remote with a nice chunk of land around it. I would then build a nice 2000m long runway which would also make up a section of the private race track. In the hangar would be 2 replica Mosquitos to keep the replica Spitfire Mk IX and P-51 company. Possibly a Cessna Citation 525 to go places. Alongside that would be a Twin Squirrel helicopter, Mrs FP has always wanted to learn to fly one you see.

In the garage I would have have a Lamborgini Diablo, Ferrari 345, Ducati 916SP and an Aprilia RSV mille (maybe a Honda Pan European as well for touring). I suppose I would have to have something sensible to go to the shops in like a Range Rover or maybe an Isuzu Impreza 555. I would have half a dozen Formula Ford single seater racing cars for when my chums come round for the weekend, so we can play on the race track.

I would build a nice wee distillery on the property somewhere producing a nice wee malt as well. I would give 100,000 quid to the PPRuNe fund and I would probably waste the rest of the money on aviation fuel.