PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Becoming a Pilot!
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2008, 17:41
Kerosine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chrisy from what I've seen today, you appear to disregard a logical and rational thought process that would make you understand why people are getting annoyed, why you are being called immature and why people are "butting their noses in with no reliable info only criticism".

Can you see who really escalated this discussion? Don't expect people to do things for you, it is a bonus if someone takes the time to give you there advice; if someone spends time helping you when they know you could have read a previous thread. Certainly don't expect to get away with insulting members on Pprune as there are many who will not hesitate to bring you down a peg or two.

I know what I've said will have annoyed you tremendously, however before you post a hasty reply, take a moment to think about what I've said, realise I am not trying to insult you in any way, there's no need for return fire. Your previous post shows you are big enough to apologise so build on that.

Best walk away from this thread as I don't feel it will be constructive in helping your research. Don't get dragged into a slanging match again, your composure and logic is all you have left when things start to go to pot

P.S. (also apologies for the "pss off" earlier, two wrongs and all that)