PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dare to fly in the HK skies with our future genius air traffic controllers?
Old 19th Jun 2008, 13:48
BrashAndCurnt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prove it! Otherwise, the first post of this thread should be deleted.

That's like asking someone to prove to you that the World is round, but instead of pointing you to a globe, in this case i'd just invite you to ask any nobody who doesn't work behind a desk at the ATCX

To be fair though, the students didn't fail 'most' of the exams as alledged by the OP. He may have meant "most failed their exams". Which is kind of subjective because 'most' tends to imply a majority, meanwhile what exactly constitutes a majority is one of those 'is the glass half full or is it half empty?" questions here.

The fact is as a group, they've only had two exams and as individuals they've only had a realistic chance to fail once:- It was alledged in a somewhat reliable manner, that
on the second exam (after the Training Unit got a little idea on where some students stood), the EXACT exam questions and answers were effectively made available long before the exam date to the students, part by part (lest they be overloaded, perhaps), for their regurgitational convenience.

People who accuse management of not being proactive about ensuring staff welfare should think again. After all, by pushing more through I can probably start making proper use of my leave entitlements...eventually. Here's hoping anyway.

Last edited by BrashAndCurnt; 19th Jun 2008 at 14:06.