PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CG formula anyone ?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2008, 10:39
supernova.surfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello PA ,
am attempting to write some code which in effect would automate what is being done manually for an Airbus A310F loadsheet , the manual load and trimsheet is index based for all the stations on the aircraft,after obtaining the required weights from a table what follows is this graph

http://losheet.bravehost.com/losheet.jpg

where those indices and weights are plotted to check and obtain the CG's and %MAC's , allmost all of the other loadsheets for various aircraft are computerised loadsheets in our company written by professional programmers.

What i am doing is just a purely academic "project" in the process of learning code/programming which happens to be my hobby , the program would in effect(if successful) ....automate the loadsheet ....its just academic as i mentioned ..no intentions or delusions of having it certified for actual useummm....(yet)...kidding.

what makes it interesting and challenging for me is that this script is web
based and written in Php...so basically one just inputs the positions and loads ..and the program computes all the required Data

so thats what its about....i'll mail you the link to the webpage if you'd like to see it PA ..

The toughest aspect is only now beginning for me as i've mentioned on the previous posts with JT ... with help from JT with the formula and other explanations , i think i could compute the CG's and print them ou in some common airline format ..but, thats not what i really want ...i am attempting to display the loadsheet graph showing the calculated data ..adequately and correctly plotted ....thats about it...