PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Those considering Emirates
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2008, 05:38
Kennytheking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cerebus,

Man, I think you are the one that has lost it. Your last post was a blatant personal attack on some-one for no reason and adds no value to the debate.....something that I see is quite common in your posts. Where I come from people that have nothing constructive to contribute should rather keep quiet.

Now that you have started on about the poor slave labour here......I feel for them, however, each and every person is responsible for their own lot in life. That means that while I feel sorry for the chap, he is here working like a slave because that is the way his life has worked out. To be brutally honest, all that matters to me is how they treat me. That is all that I have control over.....anything else is futile. The fact is, they treat me well, so I am happy with my lot.

In terms of DEC, definitely a sore point, but I tell you what, I have accepted that as reality. I have assesed the potential impact on my position and readjusted my command aspirations to a realistic level and now I live with it. I am much happier for it. Funny though that one does not see as much complaining about the accelerated commands, which boils down to the same thing.

Another funny thing......at the interview they didn't tell me when I would get a command. I came here knowing that it would be an uncertain period. All I have is the confidence that it will be quicker than just about anywhere else........

Last edited by Kennytheking; 18th Jun 2008 at 05:40. Reason: spelling