PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AMSA - AeroRescue Dornier 328 fleet a "mechanical nightmare"
Old 17th Jun 2008, 23:48
VH-YES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger Aero Cook

Hi Justin Gordie,

Well, can't say too much about which C/B's were pulled, but what if I were to mention "Landing Gear, Flaps, GPWS" shall I go on you think? It's ok, because CASA are fully aware and to whom did it, hence why I say "fact" instead of ficton.

One has to understand when seeing MWL, MCL & LDG lights flashing RED and Amber all over the place at NIGHT at around 200' before one can really judge what I say. For those who know, please go for it and explain to me "why he did it" to start with - I mean I know why, but why!! After all it's seconds from a crash, not minutes chaps.

EGT Limits, well when one CP quit in disgust, he was challenged by the then smart ex chopper pilot GM as to "why the CP was questioning pilots on limitations" instead he wanted the CP to question on "where is the fuel pump" etc. My god guys, no wonder he left, but then again, he was shown the door (Fact)

If I was a 'rear ender' I'd be absolutely sh-t scared right now.

I was there when they cooked those engines, guess who was the C&T'er at the time? bingo, 100 pts to that smarty pants

Chaps, believe what you want, it's not my life I'm worried about

VH-Bugger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So.... Its not the Perth bloke redflags is talking about?

What C/Bs was the ex KD FO pulling and when?

Does your reference to not knowing EGT limitations refer to the two engines getting cooked in flight near Perth last month...or was it April?
I heard the engines were a write off and not insured.

Fact 3 - Why NVFR in a Dornier 328?