PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fed up with Ryanair!
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2008, 21:29
bizzy liz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poached Egg,
were you perhaps attempting to book bags in after having booked a hand baggage only flight?
Only asking, as I think that may have caused your problem. RYR want everything done at point of booking I think. Now I could be wrong, if so, my apologies. If things are not done at that stage, well it is expensive to change.

Anyway, I still stand by my rule..... Ryanair is FANTASTIC if.... you have hand luggage only. If you must place luggage in the hold, then you pays your money and takes your choice. Hold luggage costs the airline a fortune to unload etc. and I can understand that.

I know that "handluggagers" will have to pay for priority boarding from June onwards, but hey, what's a few euros for the luxury of that?

If we want all the luxuries and ten times the price then we must pay for it! I have had no problems with this company in all the times I have flown with them. Indeed the staff have been fine too. I do not need someone to fawn all over me for a two hour jaunt, just serve me a cup of coffee and do the safety checks correctly and I'm happy!

Now if I had the money and was going to Japan or other long haul, my dream would be business class, but.... I must dream on!!

Enjoy your trips guys,