PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Hong Kong, the A300-600 cargo outfit
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2008, 11:32
Kenny

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
No Dekka, that's NOT what I said. If you read my post, you'll see I only quoted the figures for AHK FO's and compared it to what I was earning at the moment.

My quality of life is actually the best it's been since I started flying; 15-16 days off and I live 7 minutes from work.

Next time you want get all sanctimonious and sarcarstic, you might want to read the post you're replying to. You won't look as much of a d!ckhead........

Look, it's really simple; Every time one of us extremely smart pilots accepts a job that has lower T+C's than it should, in comparison to others or even historically, we screw ourselves in the future. Why offer decent money for that 777 job when the guys you'e looking at came from an A300 and earnt at lot less. It's happened here in the US and it's likely to infect the rest of the world, unfortunately.

This isn't even about getting rich. Anyone who thinks you can still do that in this industry is living in La-La land. This about being treated like the professionals, we used to consider ourselves. Somewhere over the last 10 years, we forgot that!

Last edited by Kenny; 17th Jun 2008 at 11:58.