PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IREX questions, some help please
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2008, 02:20
Spelunker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2. Sorry I did actually mean forecast AREA QNH. So if using AREA QNH the alternate minima must be increased by 50' aswell correct?

6. Dragun, sorry not sure which part of the question you're refering to. So if a DME/GPS arrival with NDB navaid, then I only need to satisfy the DME/GPS 90 day recency requirement. Disregard the NDB recency requirements?

7. The question might be old, or the answer given incorrectly. But my question is, when an approach has CAT A,B,C,D then the 170kt max IAS in holding pattern doesn't apply just cause you're doing a CAT A or B arrival. The entire approach must be limitied to ONLY CAT A & B correct?

9. I read over the Bob Tait section again on this, and it is pretty self-explenatory. If doing a GPS arrival and even though you're above the current step, if loss of RAIM occurs then a missed approach and a climb to MSA/LSALT must be commenced.

desmotronic thats the reference i was looking for. I should have know that, since I read that part about 10 times in Bob Tait.

This IREX study can do your head in.

Thanks a heap for the quick responses guys, appreciate it.