PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Crew Discussions - I
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2008, 23:55
Bla_Bla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fluffyderby and A_B_P

(...) but in 5 yrs time management at long haul will have enough QCCAs that they will be handing QF Airways crew their conditions-take it or leave it.

how accurate. QAL crew will than realise that the 3K bribe wasn't BIG enough.
alas. oh dear ....

(...) You can earn more money these days waiting tables! (...)

again! how accurate!!! i have 2 freinds making twice more money than me doing that !!!

A_B_P ,

many thks for clarifying the confusion with the A days. that was driving me insane. it seems that atm not many people ( incl management ) know much about our conditions . thks once again.

now i have a question to ask and pls if anyone know the answer please explain.

scenario 1 _ my roster is blocked at 230 hours. during the course of the 2 mth period i accumulated 15 hours worth of disruption and delays...
in theory 230+15=245 which means 5 hours of OT. right ?
how am i suppose to know if/how am i getting paid for those extra 5 hours ? the system CIS in LH doesn't show anything at all. back in SH it would automatically change on ur line. apparently in ARMS it does. dodgy as...
even if my LA goes pear shaped and it turns out to be a 19 hour duty how do i keep track of the xtra hours ???
a QAL crew told me that what she does is she writes it down her xtra hours in a diary so she knows what is going on ? is that for real ? another one that has 26 years told me that still to this day she doesnt understand her pay slip. i guess if i got paid what she does i wouldnt bother either.

scenario 2 _ I had a duty cancelled. it was a PER rnt. worht 11.50 hours. i was than told u owe us 11.50 hours.
my next duty was delayed by approx 5 hours all up both ways. does that mean that i now owe the company 6.50 hours ? 11.50 - 5 ?
please help !!!