PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Etihad Package...
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2008, 12:06
michaeljpotter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DOB. Thanks very much for your response.

I understand your comments, flying is something that I've always known that I wanted to do. Both in my heart and my head. Multiple members of my family are in the aviation industry, so I've had the opportunity to travel relatively cheaply and speak with many pilots along my journeys.
I decided from a young age that it was what I wanted to do and so I have always aimed myself at this.

I had anticipated a few responses along the lines of dont work for this company etc etc but to be honest I think I need to do whatever I feel right. However I did want feedback and suggestions on what it would be like for me for example as a single person within this airline specifically.
I'm a great believer of good things come to those who wait...and up untill the turn of 2008 things were not good. However I've so far been given a great opportunity to try and prove myself next month to FTE and have the qualifications and drive to apply for the EY Cadet Pilot Scheme. I'm looking to keep all my options open and so once again I appreciate your response.
I'm hoping it works out well for me regardless and I cant see myself in any other career but flying.
Thank you once again,

Regards
Mike