PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MK Airlines/British Global
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2008, 09:51
742f

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MK must survive.

All of us in MK have been used to the bad mouthing and lies that have been told about our beloved airline for many years. The more positive and upbeat messages are welcomed and I know much appreciated by all the guys.
It is unlikely that anyone will find work with a more efficient , motivated and professional bunch of guys. From the Loadmaster to the skip to the ground engineers in the hangar or on the lines, everyone has the same pride and "esprit de coeur" and all and everyone of us wants MK to resume op's asap.
There will always be the MK bashers who wrongly perceived that we were/are unsafe , I say this to you. UK AOC's don't come free with cereal packets !!! It takes hard work and standards that are of the highest order. So those that doubt really know nothing about what they speak of.
Fuel price has obviously hit us hard, with a classic fleet, as has already been pointed out it is very hard to compete. But the willingness and determination to succeed is enormous.
We hope that our aircraft will soon be in the air again and moving our share of the freight around the world, and im sure we will be welcomed in the hotels and bars we used to frequent with open arms . You see we have so many adored and respected individuals working for us who all make an impression wherever we go.
So consider working for one of the best airlines in the world, i have worked for a few and this one tops the list .

To all my MK friends and colleagues . see you in the Haywagon for a pint of Sussex's finest !!!