PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet - 3
Thread: Easyjet - 3
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2008, 08:50
EI-BUD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mrs inglebyboro @NCL

If I were you I would write into EZY to [email protected]
While nothing can be done at this stage to remedy the problem other than an apology, EZY can use complaints like these to improve the service by 3rd party companies.

I wrote in myself as a couple of weeks ago I was flying from Paris, and after a delay of about 1 hour due to only 1 bus being available to ferry passengers from 2B to the aircraft, the problem was that after paying for Speedy boarding the bus was boarded in sequence, ie SB first then children and ppl with special assistance needed then A etc. The guy at the gate advise the first on to go to the front of the bus so that Speedy boarders get on first, when the bus arrived at the steps of the aircraft so too did the second bus, so it ofloaded first so B and A were on first and I could not choose my seat, not a big deal but I was annoyed as I was very tired and didnt want to get a bad seat!

The ground service company did not seem to understand the needs of easyjet or its passengers, and not understand the boarding sequence tells me that the communication to ground service agents and bus drivers is poor.

EI-BUD