PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dare to fly in the HK skies with our future genius air traffic controllers?
Old 14th Jun 2008, 16:09
Beholder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moron007

Hey pilots, dare to fly in the HK skies with the latest patch of Student Air Traffic Control Officers (SATCOs)? They are “phenomenal”.

They think they are genius while everyone else is a jerk. During class, they played NDS. Of course, they made very good use of wirless lan features, linked up together for team building.

Sometimes they would ask questions, not about the course though. They once asked one of the female colleagues the colour of her panties in the classroom. Wow, how original & stimulating!

They cheated at exams, and they failed the simplest test on basic navigation. Our future genius air traffic controllers blamed it on the instructors. They said the instructors were not up to standard and that’s why they failed.

But what does it matter even if they fail? The management still allows them to progress to the next class. NO disciplinary actions whatsoever for any misbehavior at work. Panties colour or exam results are not a problem. Someone from the management even told these “bright” young SATCOs that the basic courses were just a drama. They need not worry about them because they would do well with their inborn intelligence. To make sure the SATCOs pass the exams, the management told the instructors to change the exam to fit the SATCOs’ sub-standard. How considerate!

What is management doing this? Because we are short of people and they are genius. It is normal for genius to fail most of the exams.

Don’t know about you. But I would make sure I know who is doing the traffic control before I fly in the HK skies in the future.

God bless us all

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Prove it! Otherwise, the first post of this thread should be deleted.

Last edited by Beholder; 15th Jun 2008 at 01:40. Reason: being advised