PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets seniority list
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2008, 07:41
B-767

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
south coast and capt crash

Absolutely not bitter. I just find it a shame that people are not telling the truth about what you can expect and what you can not expect when joining Netjets. My numbers are absolutely correct, if you say they are not then I must call you "people not telling the thruth" (politely said and not to offend anybody). Again I have nothing against this company but you should be told that there is a seniority system in place with its advantages and also with the disadvantages i.e. gone the upgrades in 6 months, gone the fleet changes after 3 years. The first is very important as most of the experienced guys joining are taking a serious paycut with in the back of their mind that it will be for a very short time...you and I know it isn't like this....
Tell me also why you have to sit in the right seat again? Companies like Private Air, TAG and Globaljet do not apply this policy and the pilots flying there are doing the same job as in Netjets and going to the same places....Again nothing personal are bitter but nothing but facts and the thruth and apparently you guys are afraid to admit al this although you know it is true.
I will not keep on repeating myself, so this was it for me...enjoy life and Netjets....

B-767