PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA integrity?
Thread: CASA integrity?
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2008, 06:51
bush pelican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel On Ya, Dick.

Dick

Probably Bruce gave your request to someone else to manage. Fatal error and he would be regretting it now. The problem is that the CASA is still an incredibly non communicating dysfunctional organization. Mr. Byron is trying ? to change that but it is mind numbingly difficult. Remember what happened when you were there? You blew it.

I regularly get to read the correspondence that goes on in the FAA in the 'Proposal for Rule change' procedure that they have. Its a tremendous system which gets responses in a timely manner with genuinely considered input from all parties. Proposed rules and changes are often dropped or seriously amended in their system to the benefit of every body. Why can't we copy that?
I am with you in thinking that there is much benefit in looking at the procedures of the country that not only invented aviation, but that has the highest no of aircraft and pilots in the world doing their thing with the least amount of bureaucratic interference and expense.

I would also like to thank you for putting your money on the line for all of us who are unable to do so and hope you will continue such actions.

BP