PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets seniority list
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2008, 19:50
lifter91

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gents, even if I don't work for NJE yet (starting soon) I can say this:

the Net Jet Package is very transparent, and everybody can get the information he or she needs. If it's not in the internet, you can always call them and they'll send you the info you're looking for. I tried this several times before deciding to accept their offer and it never took longer than a day or two for them to send me the info. (i.E. health insurance details, etc...) And of course they won't write in your contract when you're going to be CPT or when you can change fleets etc... They wouldn't be very smart if they did that.

So what I'm trying to say is that if you decide to work for NJE (or not), you should pretty much know what you're getting into. I myself looked around for several years before finally deciding to leave my old company, and I've seen packages a lot worse than the one NJE is offering.

Naturally I myself don't know much about NJE OPS and what it's like flying ViP's (yet), but I guess if you like it or not is really something that everybody has to find out for himself. (which by the way is why I think that starting as a F.O. and not as a CPT is actually a very good idea!)

lifter