PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets seniority list
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2008, 11:12
B-767

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
south coast

It is not " would be none" but "definately none"
If you have bad luck you will be on the Bravo or the 400 fo the next 10+ years and it could easily take up to 18 months with the new bidding system before you get your command back.... If you have a bit more luck you will end up on a H750/800 or XL/XLS but still for at least the next 10+ years and again this is optimistic.
I wonder why it is so hard to believe what I wrote above, it is simply the thruth and the guys and girls working there know it is...all the rest is simply trying to hide the reality and make things look different and nicer than they are...Again I am not saying that it is a bad company...( I simply do not know, I know people who like it there and I also know a couple of them who are saying they will get out on the first occasion, so a bit like every where else)....but you have the right to know what is waiting for you if you decide to join...personally I am convinced it is not nice at all, and wether you have 15000 hrs or 3000 hrs it is all the same, you will be number 1000+ and therefore having to wait for a very long time for something nice and pls do'nt tell me you prefer a 400 over a G-550/7X...I do'nt think so.....
That is the reason why I said : No, thank you... and I am pretty sure I am not the last one...

Have a nice weekend