PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A330 at EGNT...possible?
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2008, 10:47
enicalyth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
try airbus site

Hi Robini

Airbus provide the same level of support as Boeing but with rather more accessibility.

I have worked for both "A" and "B" and while we don't like to be snowed under we do appreciate interested parties and prepare for such enquiries by having packaged material - pdfs and such.

Pprune is a delightful but unofficial and anonymous net but really, hand on heart, it is not really where you should be researching some kind of project.

Always go to the horse's mouth and get attributable facts. What some guy or gal said on a forum just will not stand up. Airbus do require a formal vetting/bona fides before they part company with anything more detailed than a brochure. Boeing are more open. If you can't get info out of "A" look at competitive designs on http://www.boeing.com/commercial/air...n_manuals.html

That's a lot better than asking for opinions and having to choose which answer you like best. There are some pretty darn good wind up merchants here!

Best of luck but if it is B737, B767, B744 or A319 you happen to be interested in, drop me a pm and I will do my level best. I know some classic B777 details but that is another story.