PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL av school
Thread: PAL av school
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2008, 10:24
piaggioDUDE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
try looking at the trend of late 90's where in PAL av was dominated by sons and daughters of PALers and Politics was so in that the whom you know is the admission to be in the academy. how could a simple juan be in the academy with peanuts in his pockets.while you were enjoying your christmas day with your family and having lots of gifts with you while i was waiting table on this cheap fastfood chain doing double shifts. would you offer to wash airplanes be a driver for a captain or even baby sit just to save up to have a flying time.this is what we call determination.i dont have to tell anybody how i got to florida its a long story and a great adventure.just put your feet on the ground and know where you came from.

what about the Florendo's in davao,cojuangco of tarlac,singson of the north,benedicto of bacolod,ilusorio who owns baguio country club,dimaporo of mindanao,lobregat of zamboanga. and a lot more dudes that are filthy rich and are true blooded juan.not those naturalized rich people that you are talking about.

anyhow i have nothing against PAL av the culture is there standards are being practiced and i am proud of it.now its up to you guys to fulfill your dreams and to be the best aviators.good luck!!