PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Those considering Emirates
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2008, 18:07
vlatkomk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
120 and 70 grand in which currency? Dirhams?

To everyone who writes positively about EK and is happy and satisfied with the the benefits there, especially the pensions fund, I really wish you would just come out and say (or at least send me a private message with an oath that I won't tell) how much money you have in your account after the number of years you've been there. I just would like to get a good idea of how much I could actually make, and get both sides of the story. All i see is the repetitive post of one or two persons that claim they have $75 000 after 7 years and others that say they're happy with their pension but won't say how much that is. I get it, it's a private matter, but for the sake of information. Please.
I can see how somebody that didn't invest their pension money in anything didn't have any significant return so therefore they're just sitting with their vested and contribution money in their account, but just how much does somebody that did the most they can with their pension fund have in their account after, let's say 5, 7, or 9 years, or any other number of years?