PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL av school
Thread: PAL av school
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2008, 20:56
piaggioDUDE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YES and YES and YES!!!

YES it is that expensive now to go into flight training and if your really into it then the expense wont matter.the question is are you ready to face the challenge.remember if you want quality go for the best school not those over night flying schools back there in the Philippines that care only for money..spend what your money is worth.and take advantage of all the knowledge you could absorb..
YES it is a REQUIREMENT for you to go through PRIVATE PILOT GROUND SCHOOLING. i remember the old man saying..the best pilot should know his basic roots..and everything is from going through PPL.if you dont know how to take the first step then what more getting to the second.try to be realistic and ask your self.."is this what i want" you will know the answer easily and follow your hearts desire.i was in the same stage eons ago and decided on what i want.this didnt stop what i really love.anyhow before you go enroll on any flight school check their background and track record thou yeah it helps to be coming from a good flight training school but at the end of the day it is your skill and your attitude that will be assessed.
YES aviation industry is a bitter sweet life..you go through the ups and downs like your in your first orientation fight not having the positive control of the aircraft but after a while you will get used to it then you go on a straight and level.remember this..

"the best safety device i an aircraft is a well trained pilot"

good luck!!