PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA Rosters -
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2008, 20:51
Sunfish

Received 90 Likes on 33 Posts
Hmmmm, after reading some of this thread quickly, I wonder if you guys are being deliberately set up to fight amongst yourselves? Some people in QF apparently have a habit of using PPrune to foment Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD) amongst their next target.

I am not and never have been CC, but I am well aware of the passions that bids and rosters can generate, the subtle nuances of pecking order, and the angst perceived preferential treatment can cause (never did get one of those freebies to Hawaii for the weekend, but then I'm an ugly old codger).

Pitting QCCA staff against LHCC seems to me to be a good QF tactic in the lead up to any industrial negotiations, since it will weaken peoples resolve. Just read the engineers EBA thread if you have the time. Or maybe its just narcissistic QF management dealing out a little pain because they like to since it makes them feel good.

I haven't worked out who is trolling here, I'll leave that to you, but the opening post of the thread itself is suspect: "Gee what I wonderful roster I've got, and I'm only QCCA". To me, that is calculated to be a red rag to a bull.

Some of you might like to think about this a little, would I be right in thinking that LHCC are obviously targeted for removal and substitution by QCCA? If so, and QF does nothing to defuse the friction generated by this roster business, you can bet they want it to continue and intensify.