PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Five Deaths Demand Justice Petition
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2008, 15:28
HansFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crimson - You have not read her posts!

Why can't the public get the fact that you get what you pay for! Now don't go barking at my opinion, I am entitled to post my thoughts, just as you have for the last year. I'm just sick of reading your posts and I can see that you have only posted out of anger. BTW....why didn't you start posting your thoughts about our industry before this accident occured if you have such knowledge? Perhaps you should be included in any lawsuit that takes place in the future....imagine, you can then sue yourself! Or perhaps the reason you didn't post prior to the accident was because you were fully aware of the risks involved in flying but you just wanted to ensure that you could still enjoy a flight for as cheap as you could get. I bet that there were other options available that day, but that the decision to go was based on being able to buy the cheapest flight. Well guess what.......that option is available in almost any industry or profession you use today.
In this quote you have also shown your own ignorance!!!

Why cant the public get the fact that they get what they pay for?
Well maybe there are always guys trying to cut corners to be cheaper than the other one - including not doing proper maintenance?

I bet that there were other options available that day, but that the decision to go was based on being able to buy the cheapest flight.
These guys were transported by (or is it on behalf of) their employers in Hired transport to their place of work or back to their place of abode???

BTW....why didn't you start posting your thoughts about our industry before this accident occured if you have such knowledge?
And by the way - yes sometimes it takes something like an accident to open ones eyes to the circus in the aircraft and charter or taxi industry in some parts of the world. I can think of at least one such occurance in history?

So yes maybe this is looking for a big payday - why not have someone pay if they f!@#ed up? - But sometimes that is all that is required to clear the industry of operators taking chances with other peoples lives while lining their own pockets?

I bet that if this goes the way it will clear the way for some major changes in the industry in Canada - probably making the process of flying less affordable but somewhat safer?

The fact that the investigators took a stubborn one dimensional approach will cause many issues all over the world. If an accident does happen - at least try to get to the real cause and try to prevent it in the future? But to decide it was the pilot flying in poor weather and not even looking at the other contributing factors - is smelling of something far worse than a rat!!!

HansFlyer