PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smuggling Cargo Through Courier Shed In MMIA LOS
Old 11th Jun 2008, 15:18
Flightsimman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
REVNETWORK...

I understand what you are saying and didn't mean to be disrespectful to your country and it's people.

I am just stating the "plain facts" on what I have seen during my two trips to Nigeria (Lagos and Southern Delta).

I believe that security is indeed a major issue in your country which will only get worse without serious government intervention (they need to "remove" all the fraudsters first of all and elect people that are serious about the future of your country and it's great people).

I would like nothing more than going for a walk down the road to one of the villages and eat and drink with the locals (this is not possible at the moment due to the sad security issues which is such a shame).

It sounds rather stupid, but I believe Nigeria would be better off without the oil industry as I think this is causing more problems than rewards.

I just pray that one day your country and it's people will be able to live in peace, safety and happiness without corruption as this is what they deserve.