PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arik Air
Thread: Arik Air
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2008, 08:21
NaijaNinja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aye Carumba!

Blablabla,

Sounds like you've had the Arik experience, what on earth were you doing in Lagos? I repeat, what on earth were you doing in Lagos?

Look mister, you are no Big-Ears Prince Charles nor any of his sons, so don't flipping expect some Royal treatment in Africa just because you are Oyinbo! Enjoy the same yamayama we dey chop in Africa, if its not palatable enough for you, get your 'whatever' colour yanch out PRONTO!

Go get your Royal treatment from BA or VS or any of your crappy low-fare/smaller operators. I bet they already told you where to go, that's why you found yourself in Lagos, sorry, we don't want you either! Try Iceland, Greenland or get a job with those scientists measuring 'sea-level' in the antarctic or north pole, that will probably shut your traps by the time you freeze till kingdom come!

Don't come on this forum bashing Naija, didn't your ministers collect money from the Saudis to help them secure BAE Systems contracts, fighter planes, blahblahblah, oops!

The 419 crap you are talking about, i really wonder if you know about all the scams that goes on in the East End of London, open your messed up eyes and look within your precious country and leave Naija alone!

Abeg my people, let's talk better things and leave yamayama alone!

Last edited by NaijaNinja; 11th Jun 2008 at 22:57.