PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 139 Down Abu Dhabi
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2008, 19:22
johnthanley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel No reason to argue guys

I am John's son. I will miss him dearly. I know all of you have different thoughts and opinions regarding this unfortunate situation, and that's what is good about freedom and liberty. You are able to speak your mind and have your own opinions. I have been watching this forum daily and have no ill will to anyone who has commented. I am not a pilot, I chose to make a living in the natural gas transportation business, so much of what is said here I have no clue.... (Acronym's) etc. I do know this.... Although it is most likely to happen in the future under different circumstances (loss of life) I want you all to know that if there is anything to be learned from this accident please apply it to your moral and proffesional decisions. You guys and gals serve a very important purpose in this world. Some of you may feel it is just a job to pay the bills, but you are all very skilled individuals. Please be safe and learn from others mistakes. I just hate that you have to learn from my fathers. I wish you all the best as my father would and hope not to here of anything like this in the future..... Happy flying.

John T. Hanley
[email protected]
210-882-7522
Texas