PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VB explains Nationwide demise
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2008, 07:21
WhinerLiner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
By taking such drastic action the CAA effectively admitted that there had been no adequate oversight previously. If the CAA had been doing its job then shortcomings would have been noticed and addressed much earlier. Simply put, if Nationwide was as bad as the CAA say they were then why did they not notice before the engine seperation.

This is not the first time the CAA has tried to help its ailing reputation by fighting its misguided battle in the media. I think its particularly disgusting how the spokeswoman expressed personal opinions about the airline on prime time news.

The problem is the CAA has a core of vendictive losers that will take any/every opportunity to cause harm. Like Jeff, the ex speedcop, who thinks he's well balanced because he's got a chip on both shoulders. The list goes on.....

I don't know VB and by all accounts he's not a nice man. But nice isn't required and considering how he took on the likes of SAA, dirty tricks and all, for all those years I would say it was a very respectable effort.

I support his cause to expose the CAA as the collection of incompetent, vendictive people they really are. Hope he drags SAA into it next.