PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bush-bird namibia
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2008, 07:00
Propellerpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you sign the contract you will have a C210 job descibed by me and Voel as above, nothing to worry about exept the things I mentioned on the sideline which are more intern - but any operator has pros and cons and you might get on with Andy very well or not (vice versa) - something that can only be determined by being there for a while. I personally know Andy as a very friendly guy, always greeted me and talked on the Swakop apron. If you fit in, then you will get along. There is absolutly nothing wrong with the operation itself - all within the law etc.

If you are happy with the contract itself and the pay, then go for it.

Otherwise go down there if it will make you happy and look at the operation yourself it is not really an issue: in the end you will have to make a choice and there is not much to see: this is a small business with an office in Swakopmund and it is the boss and you who will do the flying (there are only 2 aircraft and one is still u/s from a wheels-up landing) and maybe a freelance now and then.

I do not know what you want or expect, so it is a bit difficult to be more specific in giving advice. I think what was said here and when consider the nature of your contract, it should be more than enough plausible info to make a deceision on your part.