PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets seniority list
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2008, 19:09
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not from the recruitment team nor the marketing or else team; you are correct I have a low seniority number around #100; and I'm on an EASy fleet.when I joined though I had the highest number

However,
Whatever numbers you want to crunch in order to make them good about your goal, whoever birdie is singing, unless he or she is in the top management this is only to be considered as rumour. NOBODY at NJE , on the line has factual evidences of these computations nor they had been published as well anywhere in the company communication.

I'm curious about something, with a company with 200 aircrafts scheduled for 2009 +/- ; how would YOU do crew those ? Everyone Captain on G550 and remote controlling the Bravo's ?

People who joined 5,7,10 years ago or people who decided to join today or will decide to team up tomorrow, about a 1000 persons, and indocs being scheduled on a fast pace, all this is against your signs of decline.

Netjets IS NOT AN AIRLINE; so it cannot behave as one. If you want an Airline (scheduled) than IT IS NOT THE PLACE !

There is room for improvement, but this company is second to none when someone needs attention in the company, personal attention is paramount whatever people are saying; I hope that no one would have to use this extraordinary commitment towards the employees, but when it strikes they call present and help.

You can dump your feelings in your backyard, the truth is that you are not a possible joiner because you do not have this touch, that make this company so special, people like you who are sometimes recruited are leaving soon (churn rate), it is good for the seniority list....But in the top 100 I do not see a lot of move...But I'm only a pilot; I know nothing