PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fed up with Ryanair!
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2008, 17:29
PoachedEgg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fed up with Ryanair!

Help! I fly frequently on Ryanair, not out of choice, I hasten to add, but because they are the only airline going to the destination I require. I have tried very hard to be optimistic but my patience is being stretched.
Everything anyone says about them is definately true. They are so unhelpful and their only concern seems to be making money. Passengers are merely a lower being!

I have spent 6 hours, yesterday and today - trying to book baggage into the hold and a priority boarding. I give the necessary details and it tells me they cannot find my details so are unable to process my request. Albeit I have the confirmed email in front of me.

Today I decided to telephone the number that is on the website. The cost per call - £1 per minute. Firstly it is constantly unavailable, even 118 118 could not understand the signel given out. 1 hour 2 mins later I finally get a Menu lowdown. Press buttons 1 to 7, so, selecting the one I think is the right one, it tells me I can find all the information I needed on Ryanair.com.!! How very frustrating. I battled on and on and on.......and three hours 45 minutes later I had got no information whatsoever I that was wanting. I dread to think what my phone bill will be, but hey - Mr O'Leary will perhaps get 50p per minute towards his profit margins!