PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets seniority list
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2008, 15:57
B-767

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear CL300 and others,

Here is what I wrote in another Netjets post

As I said before the only thing I do is passing on information that I got from a little bird that is reliable because he or she works there and I have seen the numbers that I used with my own eyes. To make it very simple 140 airplanes/1000 pilots= crew ratio of 3.5. My litlle bird flew 1/3 of the hrs it flew last year so 3 possibilities : overcrewed/too many airplanes are no work enough. Of those 140 airplanes about 40 are F2000 or upwards with about 160 crews on them= crew ratio 4. So the first 400 numbers in the seniority list will have a shot at one of these between now and 2016, which leaves the other 600 numbers ( and still hiring beyond)in the cold on a Bravo/H400/XL/XLS/H750/800/4000. If you join now will you remain on these airplanes for 10+ years. I would say the answer is definitrly yes and for sure rather optimistic than worst case as you say Redsbail.
I bet your number lies within the first 400 or maybe even a lot lower. As I already said, I by no means say Netjets is a bad company. I just wanted people having the intention to go there( like I had) having the same information that I got so that they can make a decision based on what they can expect if they join. The choice lies with the individual...For me, as I already said

Have a nice sunday and enjoy whatever you are doing

If Netjets wants to go the way a major airline goes i.e. 20 or more years to the top job than Netjets needs to give the pay and the benefits of a major airline...they DO NOT..... If you want to play in the major ligue act like a major ligue player

CL 300 I bet again in your case you have easy speaking because you are a low number in the list and that the next thing you will be asking for will be a bidding system according to seniority, for the leave requests...I am sure you are that kind of a guy

Believe me when I tell you that the experienced pilots netjets is using in its advertising will from now on remain far away from this company
Again nothing to do with the company being not a good company, it is just that if you decide to join you have to give TOO MUCH and you get TOO LITTLE

Enjoy Netjets and the rest of your life

Last edited by B-767; 9th Jun 2008 at 18:35.