PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2008, 15:06
docash1983

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys and Gals,

I know that this question has been done to death, however I have a slightly different take on it and therefore think it is worth asking, as I can not find the answer through the searches I have done. Currently I’m sprucing up on the old GCSE mathematics for CTC wings assessment, I know that many posts state various areas which one must be competent in to pass the selection. However through years of education I like to work to a revision plan so far I’ve been following the information on the site i.e. fractions, long and short multiplication and division, algebra, rearranging equations, addition, squaring and so on. However, without a revision plan I feel a bit lost. I was wondering what past and present takers of the test have found most useful to revise, as I said fractions are an obvious requirement however are algebraic fractions? I feel it may be easy to go too far. This is not a way of trying to glean what is on the test, I would just like to know what others found useful in preparation.

Many Thanks Docash1983