PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets seniority list
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2008, 14:43
FourGreenNoRed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lifter

although I have sympathy for your thoughts I feel urged to recommend you some more patience before you make a statement like you did. Working for NJE is not smoking a pack of cigarettes in a Transall (hell, you prob had some other challenges . . .). Its far more then what you describe and unfortunatley much more then pushing buttons and flying a visual into Samedan. You are a Manager in a highly demanding environment, far away from any glamorous piloting clichee. (Pardon my bad french . . .). Those sectors can be hell and you will hate the company on day six, trust me it will come.

So back to the topic. NJE is more and more like any other big company in respect of seniority. We have the seniority ranking which taken by itself is useless. You have to combine it with the policy and then find out. Your time to upgrade is not really affected by the seniority list so far. Once the growth comes to an end (maybe soon) then the upgrade process might take somewhat longer. Fleetchanges are a diffrent story, asking solely the list doesnt do you any good.

If you want to work for NJE then some should consider the follwing:

- Size doesnt matter (well, my mistress says different . . .)
- Know the package
- Love the package
- Know the lifestyle
- Love the lifestyle
- Know the flying
- Love the flying

If you did all this and can answer with yes, then Smeagel is the only one who might stop you