PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Those considering Emirates
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2008, 12:43
555orange

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just read your post Algonquin Crusader. Great post...great subjective insight into Emirates. Thank you!

The rest of you are missing the point. AC was letting people like me who are considering coming there, the inside details that are very difficult to find out except from someone who as been there. There are other options out there, and other companies do offer more in terms of lifestyle/pay package balance. Stop snivelling and browbeating the ones who are trying to help the ones who need this info. Thanks AC...you have provided me the information I was looking for!!

The rest of you deserve the conditions you have. Take your 2 weeks vacation and then work the other 2 weeks at 80 hours. I bet you complain about it at the time don't you! Unable to take vacation when you want, working half a planet from your home, missing your family. And you don't deserve a better pension unless you band together with AC and speak with him. You are the ones who are reducing our profession to a lower level. We are highly trained professionals. We deserve respect and to be treated as such.

Honestly, do you all want poor conditions for everyone all over the world in our profession? Stop browbeating the people who are critical of the issues at your company. AC was hardly militant about it!! It says volumes about yourselves.