PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - They've gone and messed up again
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2008, 09:48
skydriller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry, are you blamimg the security guard because you didn't realise/think about the honey...???
I'm not surprised he wasn't interested in a discussion,it's not really a grey area there, whether we agree with it or not....
Nope, he didnt blame the security guard, that guy was just doing his job.....He said that the whole airline industry is to blame for screwing up his holiday, for making what should have been a memorable trip, memorable for the wrong reasons.....

....and guess what, I agree with him !!!

If the airline industry as a whole had turned around to the government with one voice and said "you are alienating our customers here, treating them all like terrorists without good cause" then the industry would have real security, not the farce we see today......and people might actually enjoy flying!! The only person in the industry who actually raised a voice against the stupid UK rules introduced a couple of years ago (and then adopted worldwide) was MOL of Ryanair - who ironicly is the one airline guy who's attitude I generally dislike!!

Ive said it before, the airline industry has lost me and my family as willing customers. I have to fly the airlines for work, but I won't subject my family to it anymore unless absolutely required.

Regards, SD..