PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 8th Jun 2008, 20:22
B-767

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not worst case but very optimistic

Dear Redsnail,

As I said before the only thing I do is passingon information that I got from a little bird that is reliable because he or she works there and I have seen the numbers that I used with my own eyes. To make it very simple 140 airplanes/1000 pilots= crew ratio of 3.5. My litlle bird flew 1/3 of the hrs it flew last year so 3 possibilities : overcrewed/too many airplanes are no work enough. Of those 140 airplanes about 40 are F2000 or upwards with about 160 crews on them= crew ratio 4. So the first 400 numbers in the seniority list will have a shot at one of these between now and 2016, which leaves the other 600 numbers ( and still hiring beyond)in the cold on a Bravo/H400/XL/XLS/H750/800/4000. If you join now will you remain on these airplanes for 10+ years. I would say the answer is definitrly yes and for sure rather optimistic than worst case as you say Redsbail.
I bet your number lies within the first 400 or maybe even a lot lower. As I already said, I by no means say Netjets is a bad company. I just wanted people having the intention to go there( like I had) having the same information that I got so that they can make a decision based on what they can expect if they join. The choice lies with the individual...For, as I already said

Have a nice sunday and enjoy whatever you are doing