PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
Old 8th Jun 2008, 14:51
garyg20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was at a BA assessment day on Thurs for Eurofleet and at no point did we do any tests. As far as I know, this is the same layout of the assessment day whether you are applying for Eurofleet, WW or LGW

Layout of the day -
Checked in at reception - gave all documents to one of the recruiters who took note and photo copied. Then sat in the recption area just chatting to other people there for the interview (some for Cabin Crew and Customer Services Agent)

Then all those there for CC interview got height checked and then had to strap into a crew seat and adopt brace position (which they show you)

Then went into a room with all others that were there for CC and had an introduction and welcome from the recruiters who explained layout of the day.

Then seperated into groups for the group exercise - on my day there were 3 groups with 5 in each. Had to sit round a table and chat about yourself then they gave you the group task - you are a travel insurance company - you have appox 15 complaints from people who have been on holiday and are looking compensation. As a group, decide who deserves the compensation in order of priority.

Then it was the 221 interview which was very relaxed, more like a chat than a grilling!

Then went in to a room for a presentation on BA, the company and all the stuff you need to know about being crew - benefits, pay, leave, bidding etc etc!
And that was it! No other tests nothing! Be aware that you may not necessarily do it in this order, some had presentation on BA then 221.

Everyone very very friendly, very professional and it does seem like a great airline to work for. Started at 1230 and was finished by 4pm. All very quick unlike other airlines that have you there all day long!

Hope this helps!

Just hope I get it now!