PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 8th Jun 2008, 10:53
KRUGERFLAP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear felow pilots of Air Arabia,

Do you know how many acft will be leased before the order of the 49 Airbus(Dubai air Show 2007) starts to arrives in 2012?

I saw this old news bellow and i´d like to know if it´s a good idea for senior fo in the region type rated in the a320 but current flying the A330 to go to Air Arabia.

"Because Air Arabia will take delivery of the aircraft starting in 2012, meaning it will have to lease an average of four additional aircraft until it receives the new planes. " Gulf news - nov 2007

As far as i know they got 1 or two a320 from Vueling,so only two/three more until 2012,is that right?,If so i think the upgrades will slow down until mid 2011,please prove me wrong,i had enough of long haull and i need a change for the left seat faster than in my present employer who just change the rules and no more uogrades on the same fleet,so i have to move to A320 when my time comes,so i prefer to join Air Arabia,because i think the TTU is lower

Thank You,

KF