PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arik Air
Thread: Arik Air
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2008, 23:01
blablabla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arik cheated Parc Aviation also who pulled their pilots out of there. And then Arik later stopped paying Avionco who were left with no choice but to remove their pilots which ended up with people being left unpaid.
They have a habit of trying not to pay for anything...hotel rooms got locked after unpaid bills at the Sheraton so when crews returned from duty they couldnt access their rooms as Arik hadnt paid the hotel bills for many weeks. Ask the owner of the De Vine how difficult it is to get paid his money from Arik.
They can order 787 and 777 and 747 but before those Aircraft get delivered millions of dollars have to change hands....and from a company who were ment to start flying to Boston in May 2007 in an A330 i have doubts about some of the stuff I hear about them.
Nigeria invented corruption and the country is well known for their scams try to sell anything on ebay these days and you`ll get a million messages asking for your bank details so they can transfer £10000 for the £10 your selling on ebay aslong as you`ll ship it to Nigeria or they want your paypal address and then they`ll try and email you some fake payment confirmation to trick you into thinking the funds have been sent so you`ll ship the item haha.
But be your own judge go there and see i`m sure i`ll get people telling me I shouldnt generalise and tar people with the same brush....but if you go to Arik you`ll get ripped off somehow....and when it comes to going home on your month off try getting a ticket haha when the guys who book them tell you sorry we cant book anymore tickets as we have run up a bill with the travel agent and it hasnt been paid....we have started using another travel agent now and been able to run up another bill and book some tickets but now Arik hasnt paid them either and we are running out of travel agents who will offer us any kind of account you might be best of trying to jumpseat home or buying your own ticket haha
To all who have come and gone through Arik will know exactly what i`m talking about...oh and they`ll give you a mobile phone to but after a week it`ll get barred as Arik stop paying the phone bill...great days